Monday, October 22, 2007

Wild about Bare Rose!

Thanks to FashCon, I received a notice last night about new designs at Bare Rose. Having recently discovered, and fallen in love with, Bare Rose, I ran straight over. I think everyone else in FashCon did to because the sim was hopping!

I snapped up 2 of the new releases, and found a slightly older one I'd been mulling over and finally decided to nab. Glad I did!!

This first one is Scottish Fold, a fun mix of Scottish and Japanese. It comes with slouchy, Japanese schoolgirl style socks but I decided to wear boots fo rthis one. I am IN LOVE with this outfit. The jacket has many prim parts, including shoulders, sleeves, cuffs, and a cute necktie which has variations for all of its colors. The skirt has two options, the one I'm wearing, and a mini-skirt. Also worn with this, "Old Boots" from Shiny Things, and "Lola" hair from =RaC=












This next one is called "Sexy Nora". Adorable jean shorts and a t-shirt with shoved-up sleeves. the sleeves, waistband and legbands are all prim attachments. I wore my pink Chuck Taylors from Darkstar, and white sunglasses from Artilleri.












This last outfit I forsee myself wearing very often. The sweater is called KnitKnit, and comes, like all of Bare Rose's outfits, with a variety of colors. I'm wearing the Pink sweater here, of course, and my favorite Tuli jeans and pink Chucks. This sweater has 2 undershirt options, a longer one and a shorter one, and also comes with the cute flexi scarf. The set also comes with a system skirt. I cannot wait to see what Bare Rose comes out with next!! Thanks again, TheDiva Rockin' for the use of your photosphere :P

2 comments:

Amanda Shinji said...

I've heard good things about Artilleri, so really ought to check 'em out...

YOU HAS BEEN TAGGED. Please see my blog for more details n' stuff... :D

Catero said...

ducky, I'm afraid that you've been tagged. You will give in to the seductive pressure of the latest net meme.